General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Plaza La Reina E-mail
E-mail you receive may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells Plaza La Reina whether you have received or opened the E-mail or clicked a link in the E-mail. You can opt out of receiving Plaza La Reina marketing emails If you do not wish to share this information with Plaza La Reina online advertising.
PLAZA LA REINA ONLINE ADVERTISING
Plaza La Reina advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying Plaza La Reina ads to you on other companies' websites and apps. Information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and where the ad was displayed is collected.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
Plaza La Reina social networking pages and social sign-on services
Plaza La Reina has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the Plaza La Reina Facebook page). When you interact with Plaza La Reina’s social networking pages, information may be collected.
How does Plaza La Reina use the information it collects about me?
Plaza La Reina uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Better understanding how our website is being used so we can improve it and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our website
- Tailoring a website or Plaza La Reina ad to your likely interests
- Sending you information about Plaza La Reina, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our guests, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud and protecting you as well as Plaza La Reina
What are cookies and how does Plaza La Reina use them?
Does Plaza La Reina share my personal information?
Plaza La Reina works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
Plaza La Reina may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Plaza La Reina, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
- We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our website or statistical information about how guests use our website.
How can I review or update my personal information?
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information Plaza La Reina holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information that it no longer has business reasons to retain. You can request that your E-mail address be removed from the marketing database or provide you a copy of your personal information, please E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it is necessary to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention.
Will Plaza La Reina market to me?
Plaza La Reina and companies they hire to market this websites on its behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to Plaza La Reina. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please E-mail it to email@example.com.